Roor Bongs 7.0
Roor Bongs 7mm ( 7.0 )
This is the strongest roor tube manufactured by roor. It stands at 35cm tall and you again have a choice of ground joint sizes that give you the freedom to buy the roor that you want. With its green logo and signed by the artist who created the piece at the roor studio you can be assurred that you are buying a premium product and investing in a piece that will last you a lifetime.
The roor bongs premium range comes in the following thicknesses 3.2mm, 5mm, 7mm and a one off 4.2mm. Each glass pipe in the premium range reflect the passion the artists at roor have for manufacturing only the finest glass smoking pipes money can buy. Their expense is reassurance to you, the user, that what you are buying is a hand made product of the highest calibre, lovingly made to ensure that each piece is the perfect smoking implement.
Roor Bongs creator and owner Martin Birzle personally oversees his artists at the studio in Frankenthal ensuring that each piece is lovingly made, and then signed by the artist involved. You can tell the different thicknesses by their standard colours, red is 3.2mm, white or black is 5mm, green is 7mm and yellow is a fairmaster bong which is 5mm.
- 3 part water pipe
- ground joint: 14.5mm or 18.8mm
- glass thickness: 7mm
- Solid Base
- DPD Service Next Business Day by 5.30 p.m. is £6.00
- Track & Trace - Royal Mail Next Day Service is £6.00
- DPD Service - Europe four day service is £15.00
Worldwide Delivery (Outside Europe)
- International Signed For™ (registered) delivery is £15.00
- UPS Service - Four Day Service is £25.00
* Special Delivery & UPS options also available. See Shipping Rates for more details.
* Visit our RooR page to learn more about this internationally recognized brand.